Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 26 August 2010

DT call closes tomorrow

Just so you know, the call closes tomorrow at 3.00pm NZ (Auckand/Fiji Pacific) time. If you are wanting to get an application in please be aware of the time difference.
Thanks!!!!

It has been so exciting seeing all the applications so far and visiting lots of new blogs and seeing so many fabulous samples. Thanks to everyone who has already applied you will all hear back with the outcome of you application over the weekend.

5 comments:

Patricia said...

I can't wait to see who makes it, I have my fingers crossed. Good luck everyone who applied.
~Patricia

Bettina said...

got my application in! good luck to everyone. hugs bettina

PaulaM said...

Just submitted my application - this will be fun. Good Luck

Bettina said...

oh my, hoping my mail got thru, my mail is saying "failured" hugs bettina

Bettina said...

my mail dosent get thru. i mailed louise hoping to get thru that way, sorry about messing around! hugs bettina