Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 19 August 2010

DT CALL REMINDER!!!!!

Only 9 days to get your application in to be on our Design Team.
If you are even slightly interested take the plunge and send us an email. Our challenges are going to be fun, suit everyone and you only have to make 1 project a month.... how easy is that. Plus you might even get the odd freebie from some of our fantastic sponsors.

Read the post below to get all the details.

Tracy & Lou

5 comments:

Patricia said...

I sent my app in I can't wait to see who makes the team. The suspence, the challenges, oh my!! 9 days to wait.
~Patricia

karenw said...

I'll have to get on to this. great to see a downunder challenge site. x

karenw said...

Ok done on my blog, will send email later tonight, thanks. xx

sue said...

I have uploaded the layout to my blog,http://patriciasue.blogspot.com/. I am looking forward to you getting underway and seeing what challenges you have in store!
Cheers

Julie said...

Good luck with the challenge blog ladies,I would love to apply for the DT but am rather concerned with the idea of commenting on ALL the entries,I'm sure it will be really really popular and the idea of messaging HUNDREDS of blogs seems rather daunting. I will instead enter your challenges and spread the word.I'm so looking forward to it,Julie.x