Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Introducing Alicia & Carol!!!!!

Hi I'm Carol,
There's nothing like a good challenge to get the Mojo going.
I am so looking forward to being part of the fun at SGC,and seeing all your wonderful creations.
I am a screen printer by trade and have printed on T-shirts / paper metals and vinyls, I think i have always loved playing with colours and creating. I started scrapbooking in November 2006 My favourite layouts are heritage/distressed type layouts, I love to capture the mood and fell for all things old but loved.I have had some of my work published,which is very exciting for me. Scrapbooking started out as a way to preserve my families history and grew into something much more. I love the social side,going to crops and camps i get to meet and make friends that i would never have meet otherwise.


Hi, my name is Alicia and I am 30 years old. I live on a property near Tamworth in NSW, Australia with my husband Ben and our pets. We moved back home this year to be closer to our family. Prior to this we were living on the Gold Coast and prior to that we were living in Newcastle. I am a primary school teacher and this year I am doing casual teaching which allows me more time for crafting because I dont have as much planning, marking or reporting to do anymore! I have been card-making since 2007 when a friend at work had a Stampin' Up party and I realised how much fun it is to make cards. My favourite stamps are Magnolia stamps and I love to colour with Copic markers. Most of my card-making supplies I buy through Stampin' Up. I love hot chocolates and tim-tams, spending time with family and friends, crafting and blogging (of course), shopping at Harbour Town (my favourite shop), learning new things and being outside in the garden with my pets : )

No comments: