Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Monday, 6 September 2010

Introducing Marie & Carisa



My name is Carisa & I live in Colorado. I love it here. I have 3 beautiful children that certainly keep me busy but thankfully my 2 oldest LOVE stamping with me! So I tend to get in some much needed crafty time & mommy time at once. My youngest is only 5 months old so I just let him roll & scoot on the floor next to me. I started making cards just before my oldest was born - went to a SU! party - was in awe that something I loved to play with when I was a kid was now a hobby for adults! LOL Seemed to good to be true - Fast forward 3 years when I came across SCS & Stamping Bella - then I was hooked. I found my calling in coloring images & was introduced to copics shortly there after by a good friend & great enabler! Aren't we all?! So, now I have my blog & so many wonderful friends ALL over the WORLD thru this beautiful & amazing papercrafting hobby of mine. I have my favorite stamps companies which are starting to get too big to list, but I just love being an independent ippity chick! My first love is making cards & stamping but I'm trying to branch out into scrapbooking & more altered art projects because it's just all so much fun. Recently I've been asked to be on DTs which has totally been a dream come true for me. I just love the friendship that I gain by being on each one. I don't think I can stop - if there is a dt call for a company or challenge that I think will be fun to work for, I'm trying out - I've been turned down for sure, but it's always worth it to make it on a team like this one. I'm very excited to see the challenges begin & to get started!!!


Hi, I’m Marie and I live in London, England with my wonderful son, Sam and our fur-baby, Tippy, who’s a chorkie. I’ve been cardmaking for a few years now after a period of ill health meant that I was spending much more time at home. I was bored of spending night after night in front of the TV and so I decided I needed a hobby – I bought a small kit to try cardmaking and the rest, as they say, is history!! My house has now been taken over by stash and I am well and truly addicted! I’ve only been blogging for a couple of months but it’s opened up a whole new world to me – I love following other people’s blogs, I’ve started to make some great friends from all over the world and I enjoy taking part in challenges, I find that they really spark my creativity.
I’m so happy to be on the Southern Girls Design Team and it’s great to be here from day one! I’m really looking forward to getting to know all the other members of the team. And I hope that I can inspire you with my DT designs!

No comments: