Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Friday, 3 September 2010

Introducing Michelle & Autumn



"Hi There! My name is Michelle Singer and I live in Edmonton, AB, Canada. I'm a SAHM to a wonderful little boy named Cole and have a very supportive (and craft tolerant *heehee*) husband named Allan. I've always been a crafter and dabbled in painting, cake decorating, soap making and the list goes on. But about 4 years ago I discovered stamping and boy was I in trouble. I absolutely fell in love. Most of all, I love inspiring others to get their fingers inky. Check out my blog at mycreationtime.blogspot.com and see if I have created something that inspires you. I look forward to the challenges here at Southern Girls and working with such talented ladies. I hope to see you play along with us and I can't wait to see what you come up with."



Hi my name is Autumn. I live in Lawton, Oklahoma but I grew up in Minnesota. I am a stay-at-home mother of four 3 boys aged 8,6,& 4and one girl that's 15 months. My DH is in the ARMY so I spend a lot of time single parenting, but we make it work and it can be useful when I may not want him to know exactly how much crafing stuff I bought, lol. I've been crafty ever since I was young and have dabbled in just about everything.
My start in papercrafting began in scrapbooking and I've done that off and on over the past nine years...it's always a work in progress,lol I began blogging in February of this year as a way to get more scrapbooking done, but I discovered cardmaking, stamping, and copics and got hooked! I love trying new cards and techniques and thinking outside the box! Maybe now that the kiddos are back in school you'll even see a few scrapbook layouts from me.
I'm so excited to be a part of this team and look forward to making more blogging friends!

No comments: