Thursday, 2 September 2010

Meet Bettina & Sam



Hi, I'm Samantha and I live in the North West of England with my husband and 2 sons. I work part time as a Preschool Assistant working with children between the ages of 2 and 5 years. As a child I learnt to knit and crochet, but in about 2003 I discovered papercrafts and cardmaking in particular. Since then my addiction has grown and has now taken over most of the house. I love rubber stamping and colouring with my Copic markers, but I have bought some Distress Ink refills and intend to perfect this technique some more. My favourite stamps are definitely by Magnolia, but I also like stamps by Whiff of Joy, Sugar Nellie and Whimsy. My favourite paper brands are Magnolia, Basic Grey and Die Cuts With a View




Hi! So glad to meet you all!
I'm Bettina and live in Sweden with my husband (been together for 17 years) and my 2 kids. A son that is 14 and a 1 year old little princess. Right now i am a stay at home mum with my daughter and before that i took care of our business office. I found out about scrapping while i was laying in the hospital (I have something bad going on in my stomach, but it will be ok) there is not so much to do around there so i was hopping around in the cyber world, and i was amazed of what a saw. So much beautiful things and i thought that i wanted to try it out. I have always liked crafty stuff like painting and drawing, not that I'm any good at that.
I consider myself to be a newbie in playing with paper, been doing it for about 11 months now and I'm loving all about it. I'm still experimenting and exploring this wonderful paperworld. For the moment I'm trying out just about anything and everything as long as there is some paper and some glue I'm on it.
I love hopping around to all wonderful blogs and gathering inspiration and you all out there are some really talented ladies (so thank you so much for sharing with me).
With this i also have found some great crafting cyber friends.
I'm in my own little fantasy/dreamworld when I'm scrapping, i can dream myself to fairytale land for a little while. It has/is really been like therapy for me, i don't now how i could live without it. Well that's a little about me. Hi to all you out there. I now we will be having so much fun together here at southern girls challenges (cause i now a little something about the challenges...wink,wink, ...and don't you even try to bribe me (lol) but trust me it will be lots and lots of FUN!!!

No comments: