Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 16 September 2010

Please......

Firstly we want to say THANK YOU!!!! We can't believe the response we have had to our first challenge.  But please read the rules, we would like only 1 entry per person.... as we have such awesome sponsors, we just want to give everyone a fair chance.

If you are reading this and you have more than 1 entry could you please delete any extra links and leave your favourite.  Thanks for your cooperation, we knew you would understand.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Now do you believe me? lol!I knew you'd get loads of entry's,pleased to have made only one of them,Julie.x

Sandi said...

I'm pretty sure that I only submitted one entry! If I had done more, I wouldn't have a clue how to delete an entry? That might be something that has to be done on your end, or just leave a comment at the extra entries for that person to say which one they want entered?

Louise said...

I am pretty sure that when you add a link there will be a small red cross by it so you can delete it if you choose.
Thanks for your feedback :)

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

That is correct Louise! If you scroll through the entries, there will be a RED "X" next to your entry. That is where you would click to delete.
I only did one ... but trying to help! You ladies are off to an AMAZING start! Good for you!! I'm looking forward to the next challenge!