Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Winners and top 5

Well I can certainly say we were amazed by all the entries we had for our very first challenge and you all made it extremely hard to pick a top 5 this week!

OK enough rambling, lets see who the lucky winners are for Challenge 1
The lucky lady that has a yummy stash of goodies sponsored by SBO is.... drum roll... Rosanna #28 from Aussie. The lucky lady who has who gets 3 stamps/sets (up to $15 value) from Wink Wink Ink is........ Tracy #107. Congrats ladies could you email us here to claim your prizes.



Now on to our top five picks
Vicki #119
Micki #114
Beverley # 174

Whaahooo, big congrats to you ladies! You can email us HERE to get you Top 5 Winner Blinkie.
Thanks to all of you that have joined in this time. Come back tomorrow for a new challenge and 2 new sponsors... who knows... you could be drawn as a winner next time!

Lou, Tracy and DT

15 comments:

cardmaking bird said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!! Marie xx

Janis said...

Congrats ladies!!!

sue said...

Congratulations Rosanna and Tracey! Enjoy your goodies!
And congratulations to all our favs this week. It was extremely hard to pick from so many amazing entries!

Annette Bowes said...

Congratulations everyone, amazing entries, fantastic first challenge, take careX:)

When the jobs are done said...

Wow, I can't believe it, what a fantastic suprise. Thank you so much.
Bye for now from Rosanna.:):):):)

Micki said...

ohhh thank you! I'm so excited I made top 5. Awesome cards by everyone.

thanks so much!

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

I am soooooooo happy!!!!!! Thank you all!! Huge french kissies to everyone! I made top 5 wahoooooooooo

Jan's Things said...

Best wishes to the winners. It was a gorgeous bunch of cards and a super fun challenge.

karenw said...

What a great start for the Southern Girls - completetly overwhelmed by the number of beautiful entries. Thanks to everyone who played and congratulations to Rosanna and Tracy as well as the top 5 picks. Loking forward to seeing the next challenge!!xx

Axel....{Carol} said...

Congratulations Tracy & Rosanna and the top 5 :) There are so many talented people wow,i have just loved seeing all your creations and clever ideas.To every one that joined in with our very first challenge,Thanks so much for making it such an awesome show of wonderful works of art.Hope to see you all next challenge.. :)

vickiparker said...

Thank you - was very excited to see my name in the top 5. Congrats to the winners.

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to all the lucky winners
up to the next challenge
hugs angelique

dj1952 said...

Could you tell me what time your challenges end and begin? I've got issues with my Microsoft Outlook so I can't send an email if I can't copy and paste it. I tried to send an email but because I must not have the correct email address it came back.

I thought I had time to enter your challenge, but must have the time or time zone wrong. I'm in the EST in the U.S.

Thanks,

Debra (dj1952)

texastransplant69@hotmail.com

Francine said...

Congratulations to the winners and well done to the top 5. There were so many wonderful entries, I'm sure it was tough to narrow it down to just 5! I'm looking forward to the next challenge.

Vicki said...

Hmmm my emails are bouncing back - can someone please help me.