Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 21 October 2010

CHALLENGE #4 - GLITTER IT UP!

Hi, and thanks for checking out our challenge for this fortnight. We have a couple of pieces of exciting news this week. The first piece of news is our guest designer for challenge #5 and #6 is......

yay, we are so happy to have you on our team! We hope you enjoy your stay.
The next bit of news is we are welcoming
as a permanent member of the Southern Girls Design Team. Congratulations Deb and welcome to our fantastic team of ladies.

We hope you will join us with our challenge which is......
GLITTER!!!!!!!
All you have to do to play along is add a little sparkle to your layout, card,mini album or off the page creation with some glitter. How fun and easy huh? So make sure and join in and link up your creation on our linky dinky thing.
Now on to the details of this weeks challenge,


Now on to the details of this weeks challenge,

If you are NOT from New Zealand or Australia please can you put INT after your name, this ensures that you get in the correct prize draw.
We don't mind if you combine our challenge with others however please only link 1 entry per person. Please link only your blog post not your entire blog, also be sure to link back to our challenge on your post. Any entries not following these rules may be removed at our discretion.
Thanks

Our sponsors this week are.....

Karen Rogers
Independent Stampin'Up Demonstrator


One lucky person from NZ or Australia will win a Stampin'Up Stamp Set kindly donated by Karen. Karen is an incredibly talented demonstrator based in Waitakere, Auckland. She has lots of fabulous creations on her blog http://www.karenstampz.co.nz/ and if you have any questions about Stampin'Up she will be very happy to help.

Here is what Karen had to say.....

Hi I'm Karen Rogers & I discovered Stampin' Up! just over 3 years ago
shortly after it came to New Zealand. The rest is history as I became a
demonstrator & certainly have had my life changed & enriched by the
experience.
I just love bringing pleasure to so many, either by teaching them in a
workshop/class the joys of stamping & papercrafting or when they receive
something that you've created for them especially. I'm sure we all know the
latter feeling!
I love to blog & that's how I meet Tracy & Lou online, so do pop by my blog
www.karenstampz.co.nz & say hi and if anyone lives in Auckland & would love
a FREE home workshop do drop me a line.
Well I hope you have fun with this week's challenge & I certainly hope to
have a go too; so good luck & my the randomness of random.org be kind to
you.
Karen

our international sponsor is

One international entrant will receive a $10us Gift Voucher from Shirley's 2 Girls.
Now onto the awesome DT cards for this week......


Autumn


Bettina


Carol



Trace


Marie


Michelle


Viv


14 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my goodness,how exciting,I'm so chuffed to be chosen,can't wait to her my mission lol!!!! x

karenw said...

Yay, welcome Julie, you will have fun here.
loving the Dt's this week, all very sparkly. x

sue said...

Congrats and welcome, Julie!!
Great DT glitter samples, girls!

Nicola said...

Beautiful projects ladies and a wonderful challenge cos who doesn´t love glitter?
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

itsabrt said...

Julie enjoy you guest dt position and a big congrats deb! Love all you fun creations, have a wonderful Thursday! Beth

MaxineD said...

Carol - you left a comment on my blog - slight correction, I did not design the dragonfly - what I referred to was actually my attempt to use it on the dp.
I have now made a correction so that mis-understanding does not occur again.
regards
Maxine

Joynana said...

Love your blog and the DT are fabulous talents.

Anita said...

Your DT does amazing work. Their projects are so pretty and there's such a variety...thanks!

Mona E said...

Great DT creations. This is my first time entering this challenge and i am sorry to say that i forgot to put INT behind my name. Hope you doesn`t delete me because of it. Have a nice weekend. Hugs...Mona

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

What fab DT creations - really inspiring.
Blogger for some reason is not allowing me to follow your blog at this time.... I will come back and try later

Annette Bowes said...

Outstanding selection of creations ladies! Take careX:)

angelique (anlou) said...

oh my what a gorgeous cards DT
i just adore them all
i've just linked my card
hope you'll like it
hugs angelique

Ms. Jen said...

Hi ladies! I just realized I forgot to put INT after my name on Mr. Linky. I don't know how to fix that??

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

I forgot INT too!! So sorry..I am #25.......I was too excited *smile*

Can't wait for the new challenge xox