Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 4 November 2010

Challenge #5 - TRANSPORT/TRAVEL

Up to our 5th challenge already. The weeks are really flying!
Our challenge this week is to use something related to travel or transport on your project. You are most welcome to think outside the square, as long as we can recognise our challenge on your project it is all good.

If you are NOT from New Zealand or Australia please can you put INT after your name, this ensures that you get in the correct prize draw.
We don't mind if you combine our challenge with others however please only link 1 entry per person. Please link only your blog post not your entire blog, also be sure to link back to our challenge on your post. Any entries not following these rules may be removed at our discretion.
Thanks
Our sponsors this week are.....




Liz from Artfull Crafts is providing an awesome Scapping Sensations scraping kit for one lucky New Zealand or Australian entrant this challenge. Here is a little about Artfull Crafts....
The Team at Artfull Crafts are pleased to be sponsoring a Scrappin' Sensations Layout kit for this week's winner. The monthly kits are designed by our talented Designer Clarissa Hardy and includes instructions for 4 layouts and 3 cards.
Artfull Crafts runs out of Timaru and as well as our bright and colourful store we also have a great looking website! We are about to move into bigger and better premises and will soon be running retreat events and having all sorts of fun with national and international tutors.
We stock a range of Scrapbooking. Stamping and Beyond the Page projects. Click on our Sign-Up special and receive a set of sample papers and workshop mags for free. Best wishes for this week's challenge and well done do far. The entries look fabulous!
Our International sponsor is ......
Our international sponsor is Digital Delights by Looby Loo the winner will recieve a $10.00 voucher to spend in the digi store. Digital Delights by Louby Lou have a huge range of cute Digital Images and have just released a Fabulous new Christmas Set. There will be DT cards on the Digital Delights blog and Digital Challenges blog featuring the new images in the next couple of days. Make sure and go check them out.

Now to our DT Lovlies project samples.....


Alicia






15 comments:

Marie (Mazz) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Fantastic challenge and wonderful DT creations. Hope you enjoyed working with out stamps this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
Digital Delights

angelique (anlou) said...

what a gorgeous creation DT
amazing work
hugs angelique

Memories by Manda said...

Hi There. This is the first time I have entered your competition. I hope I have done it right. I used the Linky Widget device, have put a link back to this blog and have left a comment? NZ

carol said...

Welcome aboard Manda,yes it worked just fine :)

Mona E said...

This time i managed to put INT behind my name, hehe. Hugs...Mona

Marie (Mazz) said...

AWESOME challenge Lou & the DT have sone AWESOME examples. I've uploaded a whimsical mode of transport (the Santa sleigh LOL) I'm so lookin' forward to seeing more wonderful lovlies and creativity here :)

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Thanks for a great challenge, glad I could play this time!!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

I just discovered your blog so this is my first time playing along. I just happened to have a card planned that fit with your travel theme. (It has a map on it.)

Linda w said...

I'm so sorry (I'm making a real mess of entering my challenges today). I didn't put INT after my name - no 19. My apologies. I hope space travel counts, I enjoyed the challenge and love the DT cards.Thanks. Hugs lin

glitzygirl said...

Hi there, thanks for letting me play, wait until you see my take on 'transport', lol. Blessings Hilde

Francine said...

Great challenge. I made a layout about our trip on the Amazon River. Too bad I didn't have some kind of boat embellishment!
Thanks for giving us such wonderful challenges.

Rusticdiva said...

My brothers VW Beetle...we nicknamed it the Micky Mouse Car hence the big silver key to wind it up!

vickiparker said...

All linked up now. Great challenge for getting some older photos scrapped.

Sammibug said...

Thanks for sharing your opinion in your comment. =) Please remove my card #14 from your challenge. Thanks and have a wonderful day!