Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 18 November 2010

Challenge #6 Your Favourite Colour

Can you believe we are up to Challenge #6 already!!!! The weeks are certainly flying by and before we know it the Jolly horizontally challenged man in the red suit with fluffy white trim will be sliding down our chimneys.
This weeks challenge is a real goodie.....
Just use your favourite colour. I bet we will have a few entries this fornight with this challenge.lol And if the theme doesn't get you the sponsors will. Check them out down below but don't for get to check out the rules first. You can find them above this post.
Our sponsors this week are.....

International Sponsor
The very genorous and fabulous Zoe from Make it Crafty is sponsoring our international entries this challenge with a "little ripper" of a prize....

How good is that! here is a little about her store "Make it Crafty"
Make it Crafty - Think it. Make it. Love it!


Make it Crafty is a dream come true for Zoe who has loved making projects from paper from a young child. Whether it be drawing, making cards, colouring, or her absolute favourite 3D mechanical projects; Zoe is always trying to think about new ideas to play with!
For a number of years Zoe has wanted to share her ideas and love for craft products with you and so Make it Crafty was finally born where she sells some of her favourite products as well as special scene digital stamps designed for the characters you already own!
Zoe only sells products she uses personally so she is always ready to help you where she can. You may also like to stop by the Make it Crafty Blog to see the latest projects, news and tips!

NZ/Australia Sponsor

 The Scrapbook Outlet NZ is your one stop shop for all your Scrapbooking and Rubber Stamping Supplies. We pride ourselves on providing top quality customer service and products at very competitive prices.


We offer a broad range of products and are committed to bringing you a large array of new and exciting products. The desire to have the latest and greatest products available (and have them all) has led to the opening of our online store.


The Scrapbook Outlet have supplied us with an awesome Scrapbooking Kit for one lucky entrant.

And now to our fantastic samples from the DT Lovelies....






18 comments:

MaxineD said...

Awesome challenge - I love blue :-)

Thanks for the awesome prize from challenge #4.
Maxine D

Marie (Mazz) said...

oh, what a fabby challenge...I love the colour of compassion - ORANGE !! yay and thank you to the sponsors too for such generous prizes :)

Green Thistle said...

Great challenge and oh so lucky that I have a project just finished that fits the bill! Fingers crossed! Thanks to the sponsors. :-)

Zoe said...

Wow wa wee wa!! What fabulous projects ladies. You have absolutely knocked my socks off! how does it go? You little RIPPER!! heehee

Hugs all xxxooo

Natacha said...

Oh wow. I just found your challenge from Zoe Make it Crafty. I just happened to make something today with my fav color yellow and black.. Hope you like it. Great prizes!!

Joynana said...

My most favorite colors are the ones that I live with every day. The colors going through my apartment, sage green, brick orange, cream, brown, tan. Love the DT projects so good.

Joynana said...

I forgot to put INT by my name. Sorry ladies.

patty said...

my fave is BLUE....and I vergotten the int...best wishes, patty

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

I love making monotone cards. Thanks for the challenge!

Debra said...

Great challenge thanks for letting me play!

Debra said...

Hi I accidently put the wrong link with my original submission (entry 22) I then entered my correct entry. Sorry for the mix up!

glitzygirl said...

Thanks for letting me play along, great challenge, blessings Hilde

Meital said...

I couldn't find where to put my link :-(
http://moominit.blogspot.com/2010/11/enjoy-silence.html

Marie (Mazz) said...

i'm linked yay! thanks for the challenged & tfl :)

Fiona Lally said...

Layout uploaded. Phew managed to get it on time. A fun challenge - but OH SO many possibilities.

Francine said...

Aw, I missed the deadline, but wanted to show you my entry anyway - it's here if you'd care to look: http://kaleidoscope-scraps.blogspot.com/2010/11/dream.html.
Can I ask if you could please put the actual time that each challenge is due in the challenge post itself (NZ time is fine)? I've never quite been able to work out how long we have to do each challenge, and I'm a terrible procrastinator!
Thanks so much ladies for the challenges - they're fun!

Min said...

What an awesome challenge blog - just found it and am a huge fan!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Francine said...

Louise - thank you for putting my entry in and telling me when the challenges close :)