Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Wednesday, 3 November 2010

Winners and top 5

Hello.... what another fantastic fortnight, you are all such a bunch of talented ladies out there! I know behind the scenes you have all made it very hard for the DT to pick out their favourites yet again!!!
Well better get on with what you are all waiting with baited breath to hear... the winners..
Winner of SU prize kindly donated by wonderful Karen Rogers is.......
Winner of Shirleys 2 Girls is........
Well done and congrats. Email us here for your prizes
And now for the top 5
#34 - Francine
#40 - Lori
#75 - Bonnie
#57 - Melisa
#26 - Jayne
Whoop whoop... well done and congrats to all you wonderful creative ladies. Please email us for your top 5 blinkie.
Be sure to tune in tomorrow and see what fantastic sponsors we have and what our new challenge will be.
Tracy and Lou

9 comments:

Helen Tilbury said...

Oh dear! I did the challenge last week & saved it for today's post as it is due tomorrow, forgetting that in Aus/NZ it is already tomorrow!!! So used to working in EST...oh well...take a peek anyway ;-D http://helentilbury.blogspot.com/2010/11/home-for-holidays-southern-girls.html

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to all the winners
hugs angelique

Patricia said...

Congrats to the winners.
~Patricia

Marie (Mazz) said...

WTG ladies, congrats and well done all :)

carol said...

Congrats Carolyn and Francine and way to top five woohoo. I have to say it was VERY VERY hard to pick out my favourites,just so many amazeing creations

Francine said...

Oh Wow - top 5 - thank you ladies, I will display my blinkie with pride, once I work out how to add it!

Carolyn said...

Thank you! I am so excited to have won! I sent an e-mail, but not sure if you got it or not. My e-mail is alcjmiller@atlanticbb.net if you need it to get in touch with me to let me know how to claim my prize.
Thanks again so much!

Hugs,
Carolyn

carol said...

wopps so sorry i meant to type Maxine
above..my apologies Maxine and congrats :)

Anonymous said...

flomax fioricetfioricet fioracet
Some university columns have been combined that federal reserve teams could apply crown to considerable point.