Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 30 December 2010

Challenge #9 - ANYTHING GOES!

Easy one for you over the holidays and a chance to make something other than a Christmas card will be nice :)
So anything goes ladies, make it and link it and we will come and leave you some love.
The DT Lovelies have made some gorgeous projects and if you are wondering about the cute images on the cards..... they are called Emerald Faeries and are exclusive to our International Sponsor "Deb's Creations".
I have been busy building up stock in the Store to bring you a great range of Products from Stamps to Beautiful Embellishments from Patterned Papers to Copic Markers
The later half of the year is such a fun time of the year with Spring & then Christmas! Many new Product lines are now available in the Store to bring out the creative goddess in you :)

Debs stocks loads of stamp lines including Magnolias, Bildamalarnas and her exclusive Emerald Faeries. Deb is a certified copic stockist and also has a great range of embelishments. Be sure to check out the Ning group as well, lots of lovely ladies, fun challenges and gorgeous eye candy.

The second sponsor is..... Us, Trace and Lou will be putting together some papercrafting goodies for one lucky Australian-NZ winner.

And here are the DT Lovlies samples for this challenge...........



Patricia


Viv


Trace


Sue


Marie


Louise


Julie


Bettina


Alicia


Only 1 entry per person and please when you add your link if you aren't from NZ or Australia then add INT after your name. Thank you.

44 comments:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! The DT cards are beautiful & inspirational!

Marie (Mazz) said...

oh yeah! the cards and LO are just so STUNNING! fantastic work by your DT lovelies, now to get my 'new year' thinking cap on!

Tracey Manderson said...

wow guys, you have all done fantastic samples, they are all so lovely and inspirational. Thanks for the challenge!
Hugs
Tracey!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Thanks for another great challenge. I remembered the INT this time!

Maria Matter said...

beautiful creations ladies, thanks for the open challenge this time!
Happy New Year!

Glennis said...

I am trying to enter, but the mr linky thing wont work for me - I will try and put my entry here
http://creatingcards-grf.blogspot.com/2011/01/celebration.html
so I hope this will be OK

Joynana said...

Happy New year ladies. I love the wonderful projects by the DT. But, I am sorry to say I forgot to put INT behind my name. I hope this does not leave me out. I love your blog.

Tracey ~ GardenOfGrace said...

Thanks for the fun and easy challenge. I forgot to put in my linky name - I am from the US - International. Sorry about that!

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Sol said...

I love Anything Goes!!! :o).. Fun to be Back! Great DT Work! :o)

Dawn said...

These cards are amazing, I would love to have any of these images to play with, thanks for the chance to win

itsabrt said...

Fantastic challenge and the fairies are awesome! Beth aka BR-T

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for another lovely challenge and Happy New Year!

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for another lovely challenge and Happy New Year!

Mia Scott said...

Mr Linky's not working so here's my card: http://miassparklingdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/black-silver-gold-new-year.html. I'm from the UK.

Anita said...

Amazing samples from the DT.

otomys said...

The DT's fairy cards are stunning. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent. Love "Anything Goes" challenges!
Amelia

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy New Year everyone! Thank you for a fun challenge! All of the sample cards are beautiful! Hugs~S~

Benzi said...

Thanks so much for the challenge this week. And, for the awesoe insiration.

Marie (Mazz) said...

oh yeah! thanks so much for the relatively simple challenge this month...just needed that!
you all ROCK!

Sally said...

Stunning creations by the DT. I forgot to add INT after my name... sorry.

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

thanks for the challenge... my first time joining you gals & maybe some guys!

Staci
staci412 at optonline dot net

Michelle said...

Lovely inspirational cards from the DT thankyou!

Thanks for a nice easy challenge.

Michelle :-)

Caro said...

Thanks for the Challenge, I forgot to write (INT) the first time so i posted it again ... hope it's ok.

denny said...

great dt cards dt team denny xxx

denny said...

ops for got add int after name didnt read that till after linked sorry xxxxx

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Great DT cards!!!!!
I forgot to leave INT after my entry....sorry.
Hugs Alison
xx

Priyanka said...

oh me too, after adding my name I saw that u said about INT, really very sorry,please add me on INT.

Handmade by Vivi said...

oh lovely cards Ladies!
Sorry, I post my entry twice.. I forgot to add the word INT in the first time.. hope you can cancel entry# 150!
cheers
Vivi

*CAFE said...

Such gorgeous cards from the DT!

Jenny said...

Great DT cards. Ta for the inspiration. Jenny B

Mary J said...

Gorgeous inspiration!!!

Apols for the double entry - forgot to put INT after my name!

Tracey Manderson said...

Hi guys, thanks for a great challenge again! I have used one of Deb's stamps too!
Happy New year to you all!

Fiona Lally said...

My first challenge submission for twenty eleven !! Happy New Year to everyone !!

Joanna K said...

Happy New Year! Love the DT samples! ;)))
Apologies, had to enter my entry twice, forgot to add the INT lol ;)
hugs
Joanna

...just Barbara said...

Opps, sorry I forgot to add INT the first time!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

DT have done a FAB job! All the cards are so beautiful and the coloring and colors used on all of them are just so pretty!

Josephine said...

Sorry, Josephine, no. 178, forgot to add the 'int' and can't see how to edit it.

Purple Crazy said...

wow some fab DT work girls. Happy new year

Denise said...

Hi all. I'm so sorry, but I entered this challenge, but neglected to add INT after my name. I'm #59 Denimo. I'll try to do better in the future {said sheepishly)! :)

dj1952 said...

The cards by the DT are great! Thanks for a great challenge. Hugs, dj

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Fabulous cards by the DT! Wow, those fairies are adorable! I love all the variety. :)

I forgot to add INT to my name, #195 Jennifer Greco (SO sorry!). Have a fabulous day!

cebelica said...

DT has come up wit amazing cards. Well done ladies!

Jenn said...

Thanks for the challenge! Great DT projects!

Jenn
www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Beautiful inspiration cards - thanks DT.
Sorry I forgot to add the INT to my sign up. BAD Nancy in Iowa!