Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Winners plus top 5

What a stunning turn out for challenge 6. Once again we are amazed at the talent that is out there and you certainly made it hard for the DT to choose a top 5... so onto the winners
Winner of Make it Crafty prize ........ Mazz
Winner of SBO kit is...... Kathryn
Congrats ladies.. look at it as an early Chrissy pressie!

Now onto the hardest yet top 5 pick in no particular order
#16 - Melisa W
#19 - Renee
#47 - Lynn
and yes I know its supposed to be a top 5, but had to add one more...
Well done ladies, please email us here to claim your prizes and top 5 badge.
Join us again tomorrow for another fantastic challenge and two more great sponsors
Lou, Trace and DT lovlies

5 comments:

Marie (Mazz) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie (Mazz) said...

OMG! Thank goodness this site is on my home page so I saw it ! yay! thank you SO SO much! wow! am I gonna have fun with that Make it Craft prize too :) Thanks so much for choosing my LO, I enjoyed it and orange really is a fab colour to use if you havent tried you should :) Thanks to the sponsors - now I cant wait for the next challenge LOL

Tracey Manderson said...

Congratulations ladies! Well done Mazz!!! Hope to join in the next one too! Thanks Lou & Trace! :D

Axel....{Carol} said...

Congrats Mazz and Kathryn and WTG to our top 6 this week,you girls sure make it tough on us :)

Green Thistle said...

Very behind the times here only just found out I won a prize! Thank you so much to the team for picking me. :-)))))