Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Wednesday, 12 January 2011

2 winners, 5 top fives, & highs and lows

I thought since this was the first post for the year I would give my thoughts on the highs and lows of co running a challenge blog in the first 6 months, then I will move onto the winners and top 5.

Highs
We are humbled and blown away by the amazing response from sponsors around the world. This challenge blog is run by myself and Lou... from a little country down under (New Zealand), where we are trying our best to introduce Nzers to the amazing online world of digis and paper craft products that have not hit our shore. So a BIG thank you to the wonderful sponsors who have helped make this happen.

Secondly, we are stoked that so many of you (blogging buddies) join us and the amazing Design Team each fortnight. Thank you for making our challenge blog such a success.

Thirdly, we have the best Design Team ever, apart from being talented, these ladies have a wicked sense of humour and don't need any sleep at all!!!

Lows.. yes there is only one!!
We have tried putting the rules on the side bar... then up the top of the blog, then after the beautiful DT projects before the linky thingy.... and yet there are always people who are not playing the game!!! We hate to delete anyones stunning work they share with us, but to make it fair to those who play by the rules, it is only the rule abiding citizens who gets put in the draw.... in saying this, because a massive amount of you are INT.... we are changing the rules... so please read carefully before linking your card to the new challenge tomorrow... right enough of that.. onto the lucky winners

Debs Creations - #181 Katie Tate
Trace & Lou's product stash - #98 Suzanne K
Top 5
#156 Jenny B
#152 Zoe
and special mention

Congrats crafty ladies! You can email us here for your prizes and blinkies

5 comments:

Sol said...

Youppiiiii!!! I made Top 5!!! I am so Proud and Happy!! Thank you so much.... I will e-mail you to get the badge for the blog... :O)

Sol said...

Hello again!! I have tried to send you an e-mail several times... to the adress on the right hand sidebar... -with no luck.... It keeps coming back to me.. I don`t know what is wrong) If I trie to send you an e-mail...- pushing the link on the left hand side... the mail adress do not show. And impossible for me to write down the adress.. (I am not using my own computer...)
Is it possible for you to mail me first???
solveigryeng(at)hotmail.com Thank you so much!!

Marie (Mazz) said...

woot! woot! I see you now have 200 followers!! so congrats to the Southern Girls and the winners of challenge#9 xxx all AWESOME work !!

Donnas Den said...

Well done to all the winners.

Donna x

Jenny said...

So excited that I made top 5. I have already sent you an email and hope to receive my Top5 blinkie soon. Ta heaps! Jenny B xoxo