Current Winners


Please email Trace at tracy{dot}rich{@}xtra{dot}co{dot}nz
Congrats & Well Done! Remember to grab your badges from the sidebar

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Loved up winners plus top 5

Wow, you guys rocked this challenge! Such eye candy to look at with all those entries.
I'm not going to drag this out today...... here are the two lucky winners

Tickled Pink prize - #86 Sonya

Pink Cat Studio prize - #68 Tracy S

And onto the top 5... which could have easily turned into top 20!

#22 - Dora
#46 - Zoe
#65 - Denise Lynn
#98 - Colette S
#101 - Gio
and because I cant count... #110 - Karen

Congrats ladies. It was such a hard choice. You certainly don't make it any easier on the DT to pick!! Winners and top 5 can email us here.

5 comments:

Dora said...

O wow thanks for picking my card as one of the Top 5 :)) It's been such a long time since my card made it to the Tops he he ... thanks xxxx

Sonya said...

Well done to all of the top 5,and to Tracy and...thankyou so so much from me!! What a great days its turned out to be! :-D I loved this challenge, thanks so much!!

Karen said...

Awww Thanks so much for picking me in your top 5!! I feel so honoured:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxxxx

Colette said...

I made the top five wow! thank you so much.
Colette xx

Marie (Mazz) said...

congrats to all the winners. everyone has such talent and creativity here :)