Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Blue & Green winners plus top 5

Another fortnight has flown by and more challenge entries that have left the WOW factor. You ladies in the blogging world are full of talent, I wish we had prizes for you all.....





Anyway.. here are the lucky winners this time





International sponsor - Meljen - Wendy Ramlakhan





NZ / Aussie sponsors - Digital Delight - Francine










Congrats ladies - email us here for details on your prizes





Now onto the top 5


















Well done - you can email us here for your top 5 badge.





Check in tomorrow for our next challenge and fabby new sponsors.


9 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations Ladies what a great effort, well done to you all..

Francine said...

Oh yay - a prize, how wonderful! Thanks ladies for all the cool challenges and inspiration.

Marie (Mazz) said...

congrats to all you clever winners. It sure was a tough pick :)

Marie (Mazz) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Oooh I'm really pleased thank you! xx Jenny xx

Dorcas said...

THanks for choosing me in your top 5! I would love the badge/ blinkie but cant find your email address. (My internal email isn't set up so I can't just click on "email me". Would you be able to email me? Thanks!
southernnewfiegirl@gmail.com

Elaine ( a.k.a. Nana E) said...

Oh Yay, thanks heaps girls, feel pretty special, there are so many deserving entries out there for sure.
Elaine

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Oh thank you!!! :) I've sent you ladies an email.
Congrats to the other winners!! :)

Jennifer said...

Hi..me again. I'm just going to drop you another email as I haven't got my badge yet :-) xx Jenny xx