Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 5 May 2011

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE GIRLS

Another fortnight so another challenge and this week we want to see all things girly. Sorry this is late tooo by the way, for those of you that wait with baited breath for the new post to go up on Challenge day. It has been a mad house around here and I seem to be treading water (or time hmmmm) and not getting anything done on time, hence no card from me this week either.

Anyway we have another 3 fabulous sponsors for this challenge so hopefully all you fantastic followers will find the time to make something this week.







Please note we have been pretty relaxed about the guidelines as there was just a couple of hiccups each week but last challenge we had quite a few people put in multiple entries, please note that we only alow one project per person. Thanks.









International Sponsor
Tiddly Inks offers digital stamps and digital papers, created by Christy Croll. Christy is a self-trained illustrator who likes simple, cute and quirky drawings with a sense of humor. She draws what amuses her, which means some days it is quirky and cute and other days it is a bit of twisted gothic feel.


Australia - New Zealand Sponsors
Sassy Studio Designs are definitely just that sassy, if you are a woman who knows what you want and wants what you love, be sure to check out the digital images available from Sassy Studio.











Come and join us on our website at; www.joannasheen.com or www.joannasheen.co.uk
For postage and packing free worldwide on an exciting array of craft supplies.









And now the DT Lovelies samples for this challenge......








Alicia






Deb







Using Tiddly Inks Annie's Heart



Julie







using Tiddly Inks Watcha Doin?







Karen








using Sassy Studios Tinkerbell Honey









Kazza






using Sassy Studios "I am Every Woman - Bubble Bath"








Kirsten






using Tiddly Inks Tree Hugger








Sue






using Sassy Studios Tinkerbell Honey

IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND PLEASE ADD EITHER AUS OR NZ NEXT TO YOUR NAME IN THE LINK ENTRY. If you live anywhere else just put your name. The following rules stay the same and we will now be deleting entries that do not follow these simple guidelines as is not fair on the people that do. We are not trying to be mean, just fair.....

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE

ENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST

LINK TO YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG



Thanks for joining for our challenge,
Trace, Lou and the DT Lovelies!









33 comments:

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Wow, what lovely projects everyone created!!! :) Love them all, but of course, I am slightly in favor of my 3 images...hehe...
Sooooo....
lovely layout, Kirsten!
cute pink card, Julie
and really fantastic coloring and flowers, Deb! :)

My Scrap Diary said...

Beautiful dt work. And great challenge. Who doesnt love a girly challenge? I know I do. Thanks!
Jess M

Dawn said...

Lovely pages and cards

Jules said...

Gorgeous cards and LO's lots of inspiration Thanks fabulous DT.

Jules said...

I am Julie Hill in the linky thing #4 I forgot to put [Aus] after my name so sorry this is the first time I have entered.

Marie (Mazz) said...

all fantastic examples from your amazingly talented DT, hoping i'll get onto this challenge. I'm also a bit tight on time this month :)

Ginny said...

i didnt put AUS next to my entry but I cant delete it so that I can resubmit..help...Ginny

Sandie said...

Fabulous challenge - I LOVE all things girly!!

Teresa said...

Thanks for the great challenge and the wonderful inspiration from your DT. Teresa xx

trisha too said...

Fun challenge, and great DT pieces!
:)

Marie (Mazz) said...

yep mine is certainly a LO for the girls !! This challenge was thoroughly enjoyable. I love your challenges and your DT is just magnificant :)

Tink said...

Great challenge..

Cheryl said...

hi guys sorry enterd,the wrong link before,sorry second one is correct,great DT cards,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Kelly said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!

samara Rachel Navi said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY GIRLZZZZ! I love the challenge examples. It is so neat to see these and how different and creative each person can/is be. I love the inspiration I get for my next cards from studying them. The colors are such a range from pastels to bright brights and yet each one catches my eye! The colors that I would never use, suddenly I am drawn to when I see what someone else does to it! Nice way to be inspired rather than to create in a vacuum. Again, have a great M.D. and if you don't have kids, meh, just enjoy Mother's Day too cuz I bet you look after and take care of lots of things/people/places in your life...and that is what mothering is all about!!!! Enjoy xox Samara

*Heart2Heart* said...

Lovely challenge thanks1 Fab DT creations1

x

Elaine ( a.k.a. Nana E) said...

Thanks design team, another great challenge, love doing "girly" layouts... Elaine

Gillian said...

There are some lovely projects here. well done ladies

Jenn Borjeson said...

My link seemed to post twice but then the first (wrong) one disappeared... there should only be one link from me, with no "DT" after my name. Thanks! :) And thanks for the fun challenge.

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for another lovely Challenge, and great DT work. Judy x

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS creations ladies! Hugs ~S~

Jemimas Jems said...

Only just found your challenge blog, gorgeous creations, thanks for a fabby challenge :)

JJ

sasa said...

Can't resist a girly theme - I'm entering the first brown card on my post...well, the one with gals!
Sarah

Debbles Dabbles said...

Great inspiration from the DT....thanks ladies!

KarenB said...

Fabulous work by everyone!! Love the girly theme!!! My card reminds me of "the girls" because I grew up watching roller derby and it was always girls skating!! Thanks for a fab challene!!!

Terry said...

Hiya ladies some lovely projects you all made thank you for the inspiration, have a great weekend and enjoy, hugs terry xxxx

Loopylou. said...

omg, awesome dt cards!! love them all, thank you so much for the inspiration hugs Lou xxx

Carole of Brum said...

Nice easy challenge for us this week, girlie cards are always so popular. Great DT samples! CoB

Leah (*BeeCherryLady*) said...

I've had a couple chances to play here and am glad that I got to play again! Thanks for having me and LOVE the DT projects SO much!!!!

Leah

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

Tracey Manderson said...

Gosh you guys are amazing. Some lovely work submitted to!!
Thanks again for a great challenge.
Hugs
Tracey

Lynda Nielsen said...

Great Challenge ladies, your cards are all so beautiful. I wanted to enter the challenge, but for some reason I can see everyone elses links, but there is no option to enter my own. =( Here is the link for my entry.
http://lyndasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/2011/05/christmas-in-may.html
Thanks for the fun.

Hugs,
Lynda

Paula said...

Mr linky isn't there so my card is here

http://paulaholifieldcrafts.blogspot.com/2011/05/humphreys-corner-sneaky-peeks-d.html

Thanks

Paula. x