Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 14 July 2011

Challenge #23 - Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to another challenge here at Southern Girls!!!! We are stoked you came along and had a look and hopefully you will play along. This week we want to see projects with a birthday theme. As always our challenge is open to all types of papercraft, scrapbooking, ATCs, cards, off the page..... if you make it with paper, we want to see it. We had an awesome number of entries last week, I know we can do better though..... particularly you New Zealanders and Australians! Every week we get a huge number of international entries and not really very many of you Southern Hemisphere papercrafters. We know you are out there..... hmmmmm maybe you just don't like winning stuff? So this week we challenge you to enter! You have to be in to win and if you haven't got a link there on the link thing we can't visit you can we? No Blog? No Worries...... Just email us a pic of your project and we will post a picture on our blog and you will go in the draw as well, what a deal! (hmmmmm can you tell I used to be in sales?lol)
So get inking, glueing, painting.... whatever it is that gets your creative juices flowing and join in!

International Sponsor




Here is a few words from Stitchy......


Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...

I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"




NZ - Australia Sponsors





The Paper Shelter is a digital stamp company with gorgeous images. The images come in both line and coloured. If you are looking for fun, cute and lovely digi stamps for your paper-crafting or web design projects, The Paper Shelter is your one-stop boutique!
This growing catalog of high-quality digi stamps with many different kind of options offers a multitude of themes such as everyday items, holidays, special occasions, children, adorable characters and creatures. Stamps are available in standard black and white line art, as well as in pre-colored format.
Images are wonderful for coloring and make perfect additions to greeting cards and scrapbook albums.



Come and join us on our website at; www.joannasheen.com or www.joannasheen.co.uk
For postage and packing free worldwide on an exciting array of craft supplies

And now onto the Design Teams Samples.............






Viv
Trace





Sue


Marie


Lou




Kazza







Julie

Autumn
Alicia



IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND PLEASE ADD EITHER AUS OR NZ NEXT TO YOUR NAME IN THE LINK ENTRY. If you live anywhere else just put your name. The following rules stay the same and we will now be deleting entries that do not follow these simple guidelines as is not fair on the people that do. We are not trying to be mean, just fair.....

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE

ENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST

LINK TO YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG





Thanks for joining for our challenge,
Trace, Lou and the DT Lovelies!













19 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Great challenge and some really sweet cards. MR Linky isn't showing, so I'll leave my link here
http://gramstreasures.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-dream-of-jeanie.html
Joycexx

Lisa R. said...

Thanks for the challenge! Wonderful inspiration.

Teresa said...

Thank you for the great challenge, your DT cards are fabulous. Teresa xx

Ellie said...

So excited to be one of last challenge's winner! Thank you so much! I just sent an email, I hope you will get it, sometimes my emails end up in spam folders.
Fun new theme and lovely DT samples!!

Nana Donna said...

Thanks for having this birthday challenge I love making birthday cards

Susan Hogan said...

Thanks for the challenge! Great site and great to see an Australian site!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Thanks for the challenge!

mamawcindy said...

Love this Challenge and everyone's Cards are Great.I just posted my Birthday Card. It is for my Grandmother. Mamaw Sophie is turning 98 this year. She is such a blessing to my Family. She loves flowers,so I had to make her a card with flowers. I don't have my own blog.So my picture is from Photobucket. Hope that is o.k. If not please let me know. Thanks for the fun challenge. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

julieprice3 said...

Great Challenge
Julie P

Elaine ( a.k.a. Nana E) said...

Great challenge thanks, loved doing this layout.
Elaine

Heidi-Mari said...

Sorry for the two entries! Please delete the first one, I used the wrong link! Number 105 is the right one!
Thank you for the challenge!
Enjoy your weekend!
Heidi-Mari

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Ladies

Gorgeous DT makes - my first time with you!

Tina

Kelly-Anne said...

Thanks so much for the challenge - love the DT work!

Zulma said...

Nice blog and challenge theme. Thanks for the opportunity.
Zulma

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great challenge!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thanks for a lovely Challenge and showing us such creative DT work! Judy x

Tracey Manderson said...

great examples girls! you guys are such a wonderful inspiration!
Hugs
Tracey. :D

Merry said...

Whoa....that was close only 28 minutes left on the linky thing. Thanks for the wonderful challenge. Ooops forgot to put AUS next to my name I was in such a hurry. :-)

Karin said...

Mr Linky isn't there, so here is my entry :) Thanks for the challenge!
http://karin-withaniforpaper.blogspot.com/2011/07/rare-grill-master.html