Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Challenge 23 Winners and top 5

Hiho, well this fortnight has totally snuck up on me, and it wasn't until I came home from work and read my emails from the SG yahoo site that I had a sinking feeling that I hadn't prepared the winners post!!!!!... SO without further ado.... here are the 3 winners

Stitchy Bear - #85 Diane Ahlers

Paper Shelter - #133 Bron

Joanna Sheen - #16 Sherryn

Well done ladies, you can contact us from the side bar for your prizes.

Onto the top 5..... and in no particular order.....

#121 Shari
#93 Amelia
#19 Nadell
#61 Leah Ann Gast
#140 Margreet

Congrats ladies. Grab our "top 5" badge from the side bar and wear it with pride on your blogs.
Would love to see you all back again tomorrow for our brand new challenge and fabby new sponsors.

Lou, Trace and DT lovelies

4 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Sherryn said...

thanx ladies. I am really excited to win a prize. congratulations to everyone xx

Bron said...

Yippee thanks ladies I am very excited to have been a winner. Congrats to the other winners too. Hugs from Bron xo

Amelia said...

Thank you for my Top 3 badge, I really enjoy entering your challenges. Congratulations to all the winners,
Amelia x