Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Challenge 25 - Black & White with a POP!

Wow, MISSION!!!!! I have had so many issues getting this post up today, unbelievable.  Anyway we are there now, Hopefully.
This challenge we want to see black and white projects with a POP of one colour.
Easy Peasy!!!


 This challenges sponsors........

International Sponsor

Sassy Studio Designs are definitely just that sassy, if you are a woman who knows what you want and wants what you love, be sure to check out the digital images available from Sassy Studio.

Australia & NZ Sponsors

Pink Cat Studio is all about offering fun and whimsical stamps to inspire your creativity. They have a huge selection of super cute digi and rubber stamps to choose from and they add more each week. Owner and artist Melissa started PCS in 2005 and over the years nothing has excited and inspired her more than to see your creations with her stamps. Melissa’s goal is to continue to delight & surprise you with her designs. Stop by the studio today and get in on the fun!
Come and join us on our website at; www.joannasheen.com or www.joannasheen.co.uk
For postage and packing free worldwide on an exciting array of craft supplies
And now onto the Design Teams Samples.............

Alicia


Autumn


Bettina

Julie


Kazza


Louise


Nik


Trace
Viv

IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTRALIA OR NEW ZEALAND PLEASE ADD EITHER AUS OR NZ NEXT TO YOUR NAME IN THE LINK ENTRY. If you live anywhere else just put your name. The following rules stay the same and we will now be deleting entries that do not follow these simple guidelines as is not fair on the people that do. We are not trying to be mean, just fair.....

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE

ENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST

LINK TO YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG


Thanks for joining for our challenge,
Trace, Lou and the DT Lovelies!

17 comments:

Karen said...

Totally fabby DT creations and I do mean WOW girls!! :0) Great challenge too.xx

Melissa said...

Fantastic cards ladies!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Fussy said...

Sorry was told I have entered wrong so have re-entered correct please delete the 1st entry.

Marie (Mazz) said...

awesome samples ladies :) this one should really pop LOL {hugs}

Sandra said...

Hi, This is my 1st challenge with you guys and l'm so pleased that l managed to put a card together using the Black+White colours and my bit of pop is Pink :) Sandra H

Brenda said...

Beautiful work by your design team!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW!! love the DT creations! Thanks for the fun challenge to play along with!

Shell~AK Stamper said...

Hello I was blog hopping and found your challenge!

Wonderful card by your DT bye the way!

Shell~Alaska♥

Kellie said...

Had fun with this challenge great cards ladies.

angelic crafter said...

I have always loved your DT work- this is my first challenge with you though (and I think I was supposed to put AUS after my name but can not edit it...sorry!!) my POP is purple- and I am really happy with how my card came up- I hope you like it too! XOX Tania

angelstimestwo said...

this has been a fun challenge, lovin seeing what everyone else has done

In paper heaven said...

Hope I'm Linking properly. Black & white is my favorite combination. Thanks for the challenge

Lisa said...

thx I hope there is enough black lines in the dress to count.

shersl84bed said...

Thanks this was a fun challenge.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

JennyH said...

Did it again!! forgot to put AUS after my name....sorry. Hopefully someone can fix it. I'll have to get in the habit of doing it for all my challenges, not just this one.

Great challenge, I love black and white and the inclusion of a colour makes it interesting.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Fun Challenge and great inspiration. I would love to play along but can't figure out how to link up. Here is a link :
http://melisawaldorf.blogspot.com/2011/08/simply-delightful.html
thanks,
Melisa

Melisa Waldorf said...

OH NO! I just figured out that you closed the challenge on Tues. and it's wed. : ( I'll try again with another challenge!