Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 8 September 2011

Welcome to our BLOG HOP!!!!!

Can you believe we are a year old?, and what a fantastic year it has been with the support from all our wonderful sponsors and of course the wonderful crafters that enter our challenges, also to be on the best Design Team anyone could wish for. In celebration of this, we have an amazing bloghop with some of our fantastic regular sponsors giving away fabulous prizes.

All the DT Lovelies have a prize from one of our wonderful sponsors available by leaving  some love on their blogs. Each lovely will be doing a seperate draw so be sure to visit them all.

And here is a list of sponsors and the prizes...........



Make It Crafty are giving one lucky winner a $15 AUS Gift Voucher


One lucky winner will win KaiserCraft "Miss Nellie" product



One winner will win 4 Tickled Pink Digi Images


One person will recieve a 10 pound gift Voucher


one winner will get a 10 pound gift voucher and the new "zip & stitch " stamp from the new haberdashery collection


One person will win 1 paper pack and 5 digi stamps



One winner will get 2 Emerald Faerie Digis

One winner will recieve 3 digi images


One winner will get a $15US Gift Voucher for the store.


a pack of xpress A5 copic blending paper, a copy of Copicendium and a "Some Odd Girl" stamp 


One winner will get 6 Digi Images

One winner will receive 5 digital images


An assortment of papercraft products


See told you there were AWESOME prizes to be won!

So, to recap.... the rules are simple, make sure you make a project that features lots of layers or a birthday theme and enter on Southern Girls Challenges, also leave each DT Lovely a comment, and on the 20th of September each DT Lovely will draw a random name, that will be a winner of the sponsor that they are showcasing.

Here is the DT bloglist in order for the hop........

Southern Girls (You are here!!!!!)
Julie
Kazza
Bettina
Viv
Nik
Marie
Lou
Alicia
Autumn
Tracy
Kirsten
Karen
Sue

and back to here Southern Girls to link up your project


Now head on over to Julie to get started and have fun......


There seems to be some confusion over the rules this challenge for the bloghop. If you have not commented on the DT Blogs you will not be eligible to win a prize as the prizes from the sponsors are being drawn individually by each DT for someone that has commented on hers and the other DT blogs. If you have linked to the link tool and not commented on any of the blogs it would be a good idea to whip round the DT blogs and leave some love.



There have been a few issues with leaving comments on a couple of the blogs by some people, if this happens to you please email us using the email us link on the sidebar and you will still be eligible in the prize draws.

Thanks for you co-operation



38 comments:

Marie (Mazz) said...

wowzers! what a lovely generous surprise this is! I was looking to see what the next challange is (since I just missed on the last one) and see this opportunity to hop along to see all the amazing DTs' creations and sponsors prizes!! TFS Southern Girls {hugs'n'hearts} for another great year ahead xxxx

Marie (Mazz) said...

I've just hopped around all the blogs and I have found such stunning inspiration along the way. what a totally talented creative and GORGEOUS team of DT's to boot!!
FANTASTIC BLOG HOP Thanks to the wonderful SOUTHERN GIRLSxx

Carissa said...

Wonderful hop. So much beautiful inspiration from all of the DT. Looking forward to creating my project.

Gillian said...

happy birthday and well done to all the ladies for their designs.I was unable to leave comments on some of the blogs. I don't know why, somehow it just wouldn't let me, but I've done my layout and will link it tomorrow

scrappyjacky said...

Great challenge.

Cindy-Up In Northern Michigan said...

Wow! So glad I found your blog...you are very generous with the prizes. Added my project...thanks for the opportunity to play along!

deesdesigns said...

Fantastic blog hop - kudos to the entire DT!

angelic crafter said...

I'm loving everyones designs such a talented bunch! I recieved my prize from your black and white challenge and again wanted to send big thankyous I'm still in shock- over the moon. love your blog and the inspiration it gives me XOX Tania

Julie's Blog said...

Oh My Goodness ... What a talented and amazing design team you have here at Southern Girls Challenges. I have had a blast blog hopping and thanks to their inspiration I am really looking forward to a chilly Newcastle evening full of wine and 'playing'. A big thank you to you all from me ... Julie :-)

Marie (Mazz) said...

hope was great, as was the challenge of layering. luv'n' hugs for you all xx

Karin said...

Thanks for a fun challenge and a lovely blog hop :)

coops said...

fantastic bloghop ladies.a real feast for the eyes :D
happy birthday.

xx coops xx

Queen B said...

What an awesome lineup of sponsors! Happy Blog B-Day!

Mary J said...

Happy birthday SGC!!! Gorgeous DT makes - thx for the continued inspiration and may there be many many more!!

Mary J x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Awesome hop and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Everyone did a great job!

Karen said...

I'm enjoying the blog hop, but on Kazza's blog, it will simply NOT allow me to leave a comment. Sorry - I tried (over and over).
Karen

Karen said...

OK - I gave up on the blog hop. I can't post comments anywhere. Sorry!

angelstimestwo said...

Karen I post where I can but not all blogs let me comment which is rather annoying, never mind ive done the challenge and I did a card which I don't do so well but quite happy with the one ive done lots of layering and it can be a bday card too

JennyH said...

I've finally finished the blog hop and hopefully all my comments have worked. Karen I had a few problems as well with leaving comments even with a Google account, but I think I worked it out.
Great inspiration from the design team, such a variety and joy to wander around your blogs...... Congratulations on your 1st year..... Happy Birhday Southern Girls

Louise said...

Happy Birthday!!! Fabulous bloghop filled with gorgeous creations
Louise

Dawn said...

happy birthday!
well done!!

Harriet said...

Happy Blogaversary! What an amazing list of prizes! Thank you for giving us all the opportunity to enter :) Harriet xx

Heidi Brawley said...

Happy Birthday!!! What inspiration from all the DT here! Thanks for the fun challenge to play along with!
Hugs, Heidi Brawley

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Happy birthday!

Crea-Sandra said...

Hop,Hop, nice blog hop!! With a lot of fabulous prices!
Congratulations with your first birthday!!
Thanks for the oppotunity to win!!
Hugs Sandra

Sammibug said...

What a fun hop! Everyone had gorgeous projects to showcase! I'll be linking my non traditional birthday card later this morning! Thanks for the hop and chance to play along!

Crafterkhush said...

I love blog hops... They inspire em no end for at times my mojo gets stuck and I want to craft but I cannot.. Hoping to see some fab works.. !!

Crafterkhush said...

This was a super blog hop.. Such varied work.. Not one project was similar.. posted my card too... Thanks again for the amazing inspiration...!!

Tracy said...

Great blog hop! Thanks for sharing all your fun creations!

Kathleen said...

great blog hop with great projects all round!
kathleen mc x

Lisa said...

Thanks so much - this is my first challenge I've ever entered! I'm excited!!!!

ike said...

FABULOUS Blog Hop - Thank you very much and Happy Anni.
The DTs creations were AWESOME.
Hugz
Ike xxx

Sherryn said...

Well that was an experience. I've got the stitch from all that hopping but at least I wont need to go to the gym today.{any excuse to hop out} lol... such talented DT ladies and awesome projects. Happy blogaversary xx

Babette said...

What a great hop was this, loved all the gorgeous creations.
Hugs,
Babette

Lena said...

Happy birthday!!! The dt did an amazing job with this challenge ! Thank you for the INKspiration and the oppurtunity to win some goodies :)

Lena said...

I missed the linker by 6 minutes :( my card is at http://scrapbutterfly.blogspot.com/2011/09/im-not-southern-but-i-loves-me-some.html

Jenny said...

Fabulous blog hop. Fabulous design team cards. I forgot to put that 'Aus' after my name - ooops! Oh well, I love your challenges and will be entering again and again - the right way next time :))

Jenny said...

Ooops - forgot to leave that AUS after my name. So sorry. Will do better next time :)