Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Introducing & Re-Introducing our Design Team Lovelies - Day 5

Re-introducing Deeanna

Hi everyone..My name is Deeanna Bohnet.. I am from Alberta, Canada.I have been scrapbooking for 14 years.I started making cards 3 years ago...Love, love, love it. I also love to crochet.. I am married and have two beautiful children. I work as an Educational assistant..oh and I'm also a farmer..lol.. 

Introducing Karen
Hi, my name is Karen and I am so excited to a part of the Southern Girls Challenge Design Team.  I've lived in the beautiful state of Washington my entire life.  My hubby, Kurt and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary on April 3rd.  He is an awesome guy and takes all my photo's for my blog.  We have two sons, Kyle 26 and Kory 23, who recently returned home after serving 4 years in the US Army. No grand kids yet!  We love to travel, tour some of the many wineries in Washington, as well as just hang out together.  We are working our way through the alphabet with ABC dating, which has been a lot of fun.  I also love to bake, entertain friends and family.  One big accomplishment I am very proud of... last August I participated and completed my first Triathlon.
Most of my life I have been crafting, sewing Barbie clothes, drawing, cross stitch, decorative painting, as well as teaching at my church retreats, community center and the local Michael's. I started scrapbooking/card making over 20 years.  It all began when I became a D.O.T.S. consultant (now known as Close to My Heart), when the company first started.  I was consultant #111 and it was the prefect part time job when my boys were little.  I enjoyed sharing the stamps, demostrating my cards and techniques.  It was so much fun watching others get just as excited as I did about paper, ink and stamps.  As of last year, I am no longer a CTMH consultant, but my passion for paper crafts lives on.  You can find me athttp://simplyfrenzied-karen.blogspot.com

Re-introducing Kirsten

I have to do Kirsten's intro as she is currently moving so here goes........ This is Kirsten :) Kirsten is our resident all things vampire, particularly True Blood and Vampire Dairies, crazed scrapper.  She is a mum to 3 gorgeous girls who you will get to know through her layouts.  She is a true blue Aussie girl and a really lovely part of our team.  She is a current member and this is Kirsten's third term with us.





No comments: