Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Monday, 26 March 2012

Introducing & Re-Introducing Our DT Lovelies - Day 4

Re-Introducing Tanya 
Hi there everyone, my name is Tanya Watson and I'm very happy to be staying on at Southern Girls challenge blog - Ive been on the DT since October 2011, I live in a little town Tuakau in New Zealand.
I have a daughter Jacqueline (12 years old) and a son Cody (4 years old) they are the reason I do scrapbooking and the main subjects to my pages - Ive been scrapbooking for about 9 years now and Im now lucky enough to have a room for my scrapbooking which i try and get into at least once a day... In recent times Ive found the love of art journalling but still do my layouts as well as OTP stuff.....Im trying to get better at up dating my blog which can be found here http://angelstimestwo.wordpress.com/


I look forward to working with the new members of the DT as well as the ones already on it and seeing what you all come up with each challenge, hope you all come and play along with us at Southern Girls....
Introducing Julie W

 
Hello everyone. My name is Julie and I live in the UK. I am absolutely delighted to be chosen as a Design Team Member for Southern Girls. This is the first time I have ever joined a DT and I'm really excited to be able to take part. I am a mother and grandmother and I love all forms of art and although my favourites are Scrapbooking and Cardmaking my absolute passion is Altered Art and you can often find me writing or painting in my journal. I set up my own blog nearly 2 years ago when my first grandaughter was born hence the name www.newnanny.blogspot.com and I update it as often as I can. I lead a really busy life but I am lucky enough to be able to craft all day as part of my job
I can't wait to get started:) 

Re-Introducing Marie

Hello, I'm Marie and I'm from London in the UK - which is a pretty exciting
place to be right now because of the forthcoming olympics!!! I live with my son,
Sam and fur baby, Tippy! I've been crafting - cardmaking mainly but I've
recently got into 'Smash booking' - for a few years now. I took it up after
going through cancer treatment, which meant that I had to give up work and had
alot more time on my hands! Through cardmaking, I started blogging - and I've
never looked back. The inspiration I find from all the wonderful people out in
blogland and from the different challenges there are out there - and the friends
I've made around the world, mean the world to me.
I'm thrilled to be staying on with the Southern Girls challenge team - I've been
here from the start and I still find the challenges as fresh and exciting as the
day I started. Not only that, it's the friendliest, most fun team I've ever been
on!!! 

Introducing Amanda

Hello my crafty friends! My name is Amanda and I am a very proud mother to two playful pups and two naughty kitties. I haven't been crafting long, maybe about a year. But I have to say it is the best thing I ever did. Crafting is such a wonderful way to relax and wind down after a crazy day. Hey, it's cheaper than a therapist and you can do it in your pajamas! Can't beat that! I'm very excited to be a part of this design team and I can't wait to see everyone's creations. Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!

Re-Introducing Shell

Hello I’m Shell and I hail from the Great state of Alaska, USA  I’ve been crafting most of my life thanks to my dear Mom…. it’s in my blood!   I started crafting seriously back about 2004 when I took over for a SU demonstrator since she was quitting.  Little did I know that it really was addicting, I am currently designing for Third Coast Rubber Stamps and for a few blogs.
I work full time as a driver for the Kenaitze Indian Tribe Elders, as well as driving Tour Buses in the Summer and that’s in my free time….LOL
Been married 32 years to a wonderful man and living 20 yrs in Alaska, we have 2 grown sons that I’m extremely proud of.
The furry kids at home are purebred Australian Shepherds and a Tabby Cat that rules the house.

Hugs Shell♥

No comments: