Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Friday, 7 September 2012

Challenge #51 - Chippie Heaven WINNERS

Wow, I am totally getting later & later with these posts, I am so sorry, but help is at hand and Nik, one of our DT lovelies is taking over the winner post reins for me :)  THANKS NIK!!!!!!!!!

The winners for the Chippie Heaven Challenge are..........

 



Congratulations ladies, please email Tracy at tracy.rich@xtra.co.nz

Top 5 are.....

#6 Denise NZ
#12 Julie P AUS
#18 Rose C
#28 Michelle Oatman
#33 Anita Scroggins

well done ladies, thanks to EVERYONE that entered, we appreciate your support :)  We would love to see our followers badge on your blog's so make sure and grab one from our side bar.


4 comments:

alethea said...

OOh I am so excited that I won!! Thank you so much!!Hugsxx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Did I miss the winners post for challenge #50?

Rose said...

What a wonderful surprise to find my Smartie Pants card listed here among your Top 5. Thanks sooo much. It means alot to me. Hugz, ~ Rose

MichelleO said...

Wow thanks so much!! Was a great find today when surfing to see what I missed last week!!! Thanks again!