Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 13 September 2012

Challenge 53 - It's Well Bling Bling


Hi and welcome to Challenge #53 here at Southern Girls.  We bid farewell to a few fantastic members of Team Lou this week, all the best and we will miss you's go to Dee, Jakki, Jessi, Karen, Kirsten and  Rene'.  Thanks ladies for all your wonderful projects while you have been part of the team here at Southern Girls. 

This challenge is a nod to Catherine Taite and her "well bing bing" skit, we want to bring out the Magpie in you all and see sparkle and shine on your projects.  Anything goes as long as it is WELL BLINGY!

Our 2 wonderful sponsors for this challenge are.....


and


and now for our DT Lovelies samples.....

Using Vase of Roses by Delicious Doodles






Nik




Keep Calm Owl From Pink Gem Designs

using  a mothers love from delicious doodles:


ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE
ENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST
LINK TO YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG

Thanks for joining for our challenge,
Trace, Lou and the DT Lovelies!

22 comments:

Sharon said...

Love bling so a wonderful challenge
Hugs Sharon. x

Anita Scroggins said...

love sparkle and bling! nest to paper and flowers it is the best thing!

In paper heaven said...

Awesome cards from the DT.

KarinsArtScrap said...

Hi ladies could you please take number 6 out that was wrong.
I have now number 7.thank you.

great and fabulous DT cards ladies.

greetings karin

Claire Spielman said...

BLING should be my middle name!! Love this challenge and I'm a newbie to your blog & challenges. Thanks for the challenge and I'm super impressed with your DT!!!
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous creations by the DT. Thanks for the wonderful challenges. Have a fantastic weekend. Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

alejandra guerrero said...

Love the things the design team made! So much talent!

justsomestuffimade said...

Thanks for the inspiration - it was fun to play along ;)
Rx

Lynn said...

Some great inspiration from the DT. Hope my card is 'blingy' enough.

Lynn x

Bettina L. said...

Fab challenge. Love the DT projects. xx

Patty said...

Don't know if I have enough bling..but was truly a girly card!!

Patty

Paper Profusion said...

Thanks for the challenge and super DT. I hope my card is sparkly enough.

Lin said...

If you have any problems accessing my link at number 39 above can you try this link instead.

here

I understand there have been some issues with my blog not loading from the original link


Lin xx

Craftylollea said...

I love the fab DT creations and I just hope my card is Blingy enough.xx

Damaris said...

Thanks so much for hosting this challenge.

x0, Damaris

Sheena said...

Great challenge and really lovely DT work!

Quick question - did I miss the winners post for challenge 50? I checked right back to the actual challenge and can't see it.

Sheena
xxx

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

great inspiration from the DT emma xx

Crafty Math Chick said...

I had to really force myself not to hoard the bling pumpkins, LOL, thanks for the inspiration!

Colette said...

Perfect challenge for me I'm a bling-aholic LOL! Fab inspiritation from the DT.

Mynnette said...

Thank you for the fabulous challenge and the wonderful DT inspiration pieces! :)

Kathryn said...

Great DT cards :)

Christy said...

Love love love adding bling to almost anything. Fabulous DT inspiration :)