Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Winners - You can say that again.....

Crikey I am actually posting the winners on the correct day, wonders will never cease ;)


Here are our winners and top 5 for our sentiment challenge.......

NZ - Aus Winner



International Winner



Congratulations ladies.   Please email tracyrichxtraconz  to claim your prizes

Our Top five are...

4 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

I think you have forgotten to announce the winners for the 'Button Up' challenge!!
Hazel xx

Tracey Murphy said...

Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your Top 5 this time :) Well done to all of the other ladies too!
Hugs, Tracey x

Snazzykaz said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of your top 5. :)

Crafty and Green said...

Thank you so for the Chance to WIN! I'm so excited!! I just emailed!!

Many Blessings,
Tina