Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Friday, 28 June 2013

Leaves It Out (or on as the case may be)

Time for another challenge here at SGC and this week we want to see those leaves!   Remember you can enter by email if you don't have a blog and we accept any type of papercraft projects.  


And our fabulous sponsors this fortnight are......

Delicious Doodles


Louise Delore


Flourish with a Bling






Here are some wonderful inspiration from our design team.......

Christine

Using Delicious Doodles Ivy fairy, flowers and pearls by The Retail Girl

Using FWAB Forest Green leaves and Delicious Doodles Butterfly Border




Using FWAB Olive leaves
Delicious Doodles - Butterfly Bliss
Flower trim- Retail Girl




Tracy
Using FWAB black leaves



Shell
Using Delicious Doodles "Earth Mother"
Eva Marie
Using embellishments from Retail Girl and image Torn from Delisious Doodles


13 comments:

Brenda Morgan said...

LOVE the DT examples - very colourful. I hope my ATC has enough leaves to qualify???

Tracey said...

The DT creations are amazing!! So much beautiful inspiration on here.
Hugs, Tracey D

Snazzykaz said...

Love the FWAB Olive leaves, looking good ladies :)

Kelly Shults said...

I have enjoyed looking at all the creations from the DT! Very inspiring! :)

Amy Heffernan said...

Oops! I entered twice and can't figure out how to remove one of the them. Sorry!

Kim said...

Awesome DT projects!

nancyparker55 said...

So glad I found your site with this great challenge!

Melina said...

Great DT projects! love all the leaves :)

Tammy said...

Gorgeous creations DT!
Tammy x

Jessica said...

Such great inspiration and a great challenge! I had fun playing along.

Tracey said...

Just linked up my second card for this challenge.
Hugs

Tracey said...

Oh shoot! I just realized only one entry per person is allowed. I am so very sorry!!! Please delete my second entry; however I do see I am not the only one who has entered more than once so now I am confused, lol.
Hugs

Dawn Frost said...

Gorgeous images, great projects DT. Thanks for the challenge!