Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Social Media Links

I just want to let our lovely readers know that there are a couple of ways you can keep up to date with what is going on around here besides the blog....

First up we have our Facebook page....


All our posts from here are posted there and also I sometimes add other pieces of interesting info.


Now that google reader has gone with the wind you can follow us on bloglovin...

Follow on Bloglovin

you will be able to easily follow us and all your other favourite blogs :)

1 comment:

alethea said...

OOh will have to join your facebook page.. but I still follow you via blogger... I still know when you have posted via my blogger dashboard.. HUgsxx