Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Dots & Spots


Welcome back to another challenge here at SGC :) WOW - I can not believe that it is challenge 90 already, I guess the old saying about time flying is true.

This challenge we would love to spots on your projects, or dots depending on what you call them.  Our fantastic sponsors for this challenge are....



and

.

Here are our Design Teams gorgeous samples....

Lyne







Ladybug Garden Delight by Ladybug Crafts Ink

Linda
using "Pram Baby" by Ladybug Crafts Ink



Nik
Using Martini Nikki from Ladybug crafts ink




Shell
Using Sponsors image "Dog Walker Nikki"









ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE COMBINED WITH MAXIMUM OF 8 OTHER CHALLENGESENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST LINK T O YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BACK LINK MAKE SURE IT IS IN THE SAME WEEK THAT OUR CHALLENGE WENT LIVE, IF YOU ARE BASED IN NZ OR AUSSIE PLEASE PUT EITHER NZ OR AUS AFTER YOUR NAME IN THE LINK thanks :)


6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun challenge! Great DT inspiration.

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards and layout from the DT.

gr karin

Mynn xx said...

Thanks so much for the fun challenge and the wonderful DT work for added inspiration! :) Mynn xx

Alicia Borowski said...

I've just found this site & am super happy that you are promoting Southern crafters! Thanks for the opportunity :)

NanaConnie said...

Thanks so much for letting me know that my card was removed because I had entered too many other challenges. It would be wonderful if you could also notify Paper Playful, the challenge listing blog, and ask them to add that limitation to their info. It doesn't show up in their list and that's part of the reason I overlooked that rule. I should have read the list of rules on your blog before posting my entry but I simply overlooked it. I'm one of those people who makes a list of challenges I plan to enter BEFORE I actually make my card and I use the listings at Paper Playful to do that. When I see challenges which limit the number of other challenges that can be entered, I don't put them on my list of challenge themes for the card I'm going to make. Because that limit didn't show up on your listing at Paper Playful, I overlooked it and I'm so sorry. I will miss playing in the Southern Girls challenges in the future. :-(

Dawn Frost said...

Great cards DT, Love the shoes! Of course I'd fall off of them and break my ankles but I do love the look of them!