Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Winners - Earn Your Stripes and Dots & Spots

Sorry I am late getting up last challenges "Earn Your Stripes" winners but at least I am totally on to it for Dots & Spots :)

Ok so first up is the Earn Your Stripes Winners.....







And now the Dots & Spots Winners..........

#49 Sue Smith

.



Congratulations everyone :)
Remember to display our winners badge on your blog...
_

And to claim your prize please email....
 julie at julieblakeman{at}virginmedia{dot}com

See you tomorrow for a new challenge :)




3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow, thanks for choosing my card in the Spots and Dots Challenge! What a pleasant surprise!

marion said...

Woop woop, thanks so much for choosing me as prize winner, my day could not start better, thanks so very much, lots of hugs, Marion

Debbie said...

Congrats to all the winners.Thank you for picking my card as a winner.I'll email you this afernoon.Hugs Debbie x