Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 12 June 2014

Dyeing to see those Punches .

Welcome back to a new challenge :)  We want to see diecuts and/or punches on your projects this time around.  A nice easy theme this time round, hopefully.

Our sponsors for this challenge are......

.

The Paper Shelter :: Digital stamps, Papers, Printables, Scrapbooking, Greeting cards, Accesories and More!

and here are our DT Lovelies projects....

Christine




Karen
Using Hippie Chic from the Paper Shelter

Lyne


Nik

Using Autumn Attitude From The Paper Shelter



Shell
Using The Paper Shelter image It's Tea Time!
with Marianne die LRO112








ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE COMBINED WITH MAXIMUM OF 9 OTHER CHALLENGES ENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST LINK T O YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BACK LINK MAKE SURE IT IS IN THE SAME WEEK THAT OUR CHALLENGE WENT LIVE, IF YOU ARE BASED IN NZ OR AUSSIE PLEASE PUT EITHER NZ OR AUS 


14 comments:

Heather G said...

Love the DT inspiration items. Love my punches and dies, so this was an easy challenge for me.

Laura W said...

Fun challenge, great DT inspiration-thanks :)

Debbie J said...

I've just entered my card, number 35, but I forgot to put AUS after my name. It would be appreciated if you could do this for me.
Thankyou
Debbie J

Shuly said...

wendy+shell b: thank you so much for your kind comments! shell b made me realize i hadn't used any punch on my card, i hadn't paid attention to that, i thought i had but she's definitely right! i'm so so sorry! i don't know how to delete my entry (n°12)
hugs
shuly

Louise said...

Fun and great challenge, amazing DT projects. I just entered my project
hugs Louise

Pat (mspfd) said...

Thanks so much for a fun challenge and inspiring creations by the team. Love to create w/o my punches and dies.

ellyscard creatief said...

Thanks for the challenge.
Gr Elly

Memories by Manda said...

Your challenge got me pulling out my punches and unused stamps! Thanks for the challenges.

Diane said...

Another fun challenge and once again beautiful inspiration from the DT!!

Pat K said...

Wonderful creations by the DT. thanks for a great challenge. xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Sorry. It looks like your rules changed and only one entry. You can remove mine. I didn't see the limit is 9 challenges as well. Have a great day! Thanks for the fabulous creations by the DT. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

KarenB said...

Thanks for the challenge.
I forgot to put AUS after my name and can't work out how to edit. KarenB #131

Thanks :)

cardmakingisfun said...

Great DT inspiration. Thank you

Papercrafting Princess said...

I put my edge punches to good use. Thank you for the challenge!