Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Christmas is a-coming....


Guess what?!?!  We are over half way to Christmas - YES you did read correctly if you hadn't already noticed how fast this year is flying by.  So for this challenge we would love to see some Christmas themed projects.  We have two fantastic sponsors this challenge so 2 lucky entrants will be very happy :)

International Prize Sponsor

Australia/New Zealand Prize Sponsor
.
                                           http://www.makeitcrafty.com/



And here our DT lovelies awesome projects.......


Christine



Karen



Linda

Lyne
Accordion Shopping List Album
using sponsors image Candy Elf & Little Village Scene





ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE COMBINED WITH MAXIMUM OF 8 OTHER CHALLENGESENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST LINK T O YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BACK LINK MAKE SURE IT IS IN THE SAME WEEK THAT OUR CHALLENGE WENT LIVE, IF YOU ARE BASED IN NZ OR AUSSIE PLEASE PUT EITHER NZ OR AUS 


14 comments:

Katherine said...

Wow it's hard to believe, but it will be here sooner than we think! Thanks for these cute ideas!

Katherine
game day dresses gameday dresses

Andrea W said...

Fantastic Christmas inspiration!

Melissa Doherty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Doherty said...

Great work by the Dt! Thanks for letting me play along! Melissa (aka Crafty Meerkat)

shellz luff said...

Sorry for some reason i have added my card twice, Didnt mean too lol

Pamellia Johnson said...

Just love all the DT creations and I love Christmas, so this works perfectly! Great challenge, thanks :)

theCook said...

I thought I had added my card in the linkup, but it doesn't appear... I don't think it was removed intentionally or I would like to know if I didn't follow one of the challenge's rules... I tried to add my card a second time today but it still doesn't work... Here is my card:
http://faitmainparthecook.blogspot.fr/2014/07/christmas-in-july.html

Helen said...

I can't get the link tool to work so my card is here:

http://craftinghelen.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/new-crafty-calendar-challenge-anything.html

Helen x

Linda Norman said...

I love getting started on Christmas early!

Judith Taylor - Wright said...

Wow super DT inspiration hugs Judith x

Phillis Walrath said...

Fun christmas challenge. Linky is not working for me wither;
http://justfindtimetoscrap.blogspot.com/2014/08/122413.html

shellz luff said...

When does this one get drawn?

Kylie said...

has this challenged closed or still going?

Zoe said...

Gorgeous cards ladies!! <3