Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 24 July 2014

Winners DIEING TO SEE THOSE PUNCHES

.

The Paper Shelter :: Digital stamps, Papers, Printables, Scrapbooking, Greeting cards, Accesories and More!


Congrats ladies, please contact Julie at julieblakeman{at}virginmedia{dot}com to claim you prizes :)



Our Top 5 in numerical order are...






Well done :)  Please grab a badge from our sidebar to display on your blog.

8 comments:

marion said...

woop woop I am in the top 5, thank you so much for this honour !! Lots of hugs, Marion

Diane said...

Thank you bunches for picking my card as a winner...I feel very honored...and congrats to the other winners as well...and thanks to the DT for all the work that is out into these challenges!!

Pat K said...

Thanks so much for selecting my entry as one of the Top 5..I'm honoured. Congrats to the other winners as well. hugs, Pat K x

Leikkaan Mervi said...

Thank you;-))m

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top picks what a lovely surprise
Hugs Julie P

shellz luff said...

Oh wow, thank you so much, I am over the moon

Norma said...

Woo-hoo...thanks for the Top 5 pick. Congrats to the other ladies and the winners too.
Hugs,
Norma

shellz luff said...

my prize turned up today and i am so happy, two new dies to play with other the weekend