Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 3 July 2014

You Spin Me Round Baby, Right Round...... And DT call

Whoop Whoop, time for another challenge and this time its a goody!  As you may have guessed from the post title this challenge is about circles and all things round.  As long as your project has something round on it you are good to go :)

Plus we are having a DT call.  For more Info please see THIS POST



This challenges sponsors are.....


.
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/


-

And here are the DT projects....


Carolyn 
using Emily-Spring Ladybugs by 
Lacy Sunshine 


Dawn

 Using Wix Cherry Blossom




using Hooter Framed by Dillybeans.






14515390641_e322092180_z


ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PLEASE COMBINED WITH MAXIMUM OF 8 OTHER CHALLENGESENSURE YOU LINK BACK TO SOUTHERN GIRLS IN YOUR BLOG POST LINK T O YOUR POST NOT YOUR BLOG, IF YOU ARE GOING TO BACK LINK MAKE SURE IT IS IN THE SAME WEEK THAT OUR CHALLENGE WENT LIVE, IF YOU ARE BASED IN NZ OR AUSSIE PLEASE PUT EITHER NZ OR AUS 

11 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome work!

Phillis Walrath said...

fun challenge!! great creations by the DT!!!!

Tammy said...

Fabulous creations DT!

Pamellia Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pamellia Johnson said...

Hello. I'm so excited to find your blog. I really had a lot of fun with this challenge and I look forward to many more.

I apologize for the deleted comment. I'm new to the scene and had some problems figuring out how everything works.

Janis said...

Terrific theme for this challenge!! Thanks for all the time and effort you put in to make these games so much fun!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

lovecraftingpaper said...

Hello, I was missing this challenge, then Wendy told me about that! I like the theme you chose and I think my card fits in perfectly! I love the DT's creations, especially Brenda's and Louise. Their colours are amazing!

Mariangela

Phillis Walrath said...

I just uploaded my LO!!

Linda Norman said...

Fun challenge I enjoyed trying to find a less obvious day to incorporate circles!

Memories by Manda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Memories by Manda said...

Ignore my earlier comment - my post is showing now (weird!). Yay