Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Friday, 1 January 2016

Meet The Design Team - Team Trace

Exciting!!!!!  Today you get to know Team Trace a little better :)

Now here are the wonderful members of Team Trace.......

Hi, my name is Tracy and I am co founder of  Southern Girls with Lou. I have been 
 crafting for many years, starting of as a card maker, but as time has gone on I am finding I try my hand at anything. At the moment I am  enjoying Art Journaling, and getting down and dirty with Gelatos.  Although you will often find my beloved copic pens will always be my right beside me!!! I have two beautiful teenage daughters, one has her head constantly in her ipad but the youngest is often found at the table with me doing her own art journal. I also have to Shit-zu's, Molly and Ruby and a Burmese called Charlie. I work full time, so I use my creative streak and a de-stresser. Thank you for joining myself and Lou  at Southern Girls and making it such a successful challenge blog.

 Hi aNNie here, and most of you know me already.....I live in Australia in the northern part of New South Wales. Married with three kids, and three grandies and one supportive husband. Oh and one shadow, my Labrador dog, Thye, who sits and crafts with me each day.
I am a Registered Nurse, and retired having to care for my elderly dad, sadly recently passed away.
Love to do any type of craft and have taught card making and scrapbooking. Interior designing and landscaping are my two other loves. My outdoor recreations are walking and swimming.

 Hi, my name is Meighan and I live in Sydney Australia. I have a wonderful supportive family and a little girl who is 11 and is the light of my life.

I have been crafting for over 10 years and stumbled on stamping, after attending my first class I just wanted to learn more. I love learning new techniques and more recently over the past year or so I have loved learning how to use Copic Markers and going back to my childhood and colouring.

I work full time and between getting a little person organised, attending after school sport, my time to craft is limited during the week but it is my down time. I need to let the creative side of my brain take over after a full days work.

I am a fairly new team member of the Southern Girls Design Team and I am thrilled to be part of this wonderful team. I cannot wait to see what this year brings and how I am inspired by my fellow team mates and the participates of our challenges.



My name is Ngaere Bennetts and I live in Eltham which is a small town in the North Island of New Zealand. I have a son and daughter and four gorgeous grandsons.  I have been creating and crafting most of my life in one form or another.  I became fascinated with scrapbooking a number of years ago and after making scrapbooks for my kids and their children I began to experiment with mixed media. This has now become a passion.   I tend to have a unique perspective on things and usually end up making projects that are different in one way or another. I look at a project or material and think about how I can use it in a non traditional manner.  I love to recyle/upcycle items/ materials that would be normally thrown away into something unique and beautiful. I enjoy playing with new products and I believe in sharing what I learn with others..  I participate in several challenge blogs as I find it keeps my thinking fresh and It motivates me to stretch myself artisticly. You can see more of work on my blog at nysbiz.blogspot.co.nz or on my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/NysBiz/

Hi I am Sarah, I live in Queensland, Australia with my husband and 2 girls.  I’m currently a full time Uni student and will finish with a Bachelor of Early Education – yep I’m going to be a teacher!  I’ve worked in Childcare for 10 years and love sharing my love of crafting.  I enjoy scrapbooking, cardmaking, off the page projects, altering absolutely anything and my new-found love of Pocket Letters.  I also enjoy baking & decorating sugar cookies, reading, drawing, crafting with my girls, walking my dog and Geocaching.  Everything around me inspires me and I never stop learning new techniques and different ways to craft.  You can see all my creations at www.papertree.blogspot.com – it’s my home away from home, and portal to so many friends, blogs and websites that I love.


I’m Chris, I live in the south east of England with my husband, Geoff, and our very spoilt Great Dane, Mathilda.  I have a daughter, a son and three beautiful granddaughters who are my pride and joy.
I’m now retired ( and loving it!) after working in libraries for most of my life,  both as an assistant and a children’s librarian, I was responsible for running craft activities for children and producing displays.  I am passionate about books and reading, and read a wide variety of genres…mainly fiction I have to confess!
I’ve always enjoyed being creative, I knit, sew and have dabbled in drawing, scrapbooking  and altered art. I love card making, especially stamping and colouring. 
Chris' Blog - http://andheresoneimadeearlier.blogspot.com/



My name is Clarinda, although most of my FB friends know me as Charlie, and I live in beautiful Redland Bay in Queensland Australia. I live with my three gorgeous kids, two fur babies named Daydream and Nightmare, and my husband of forever, Craig. I work full time as a Special Education Teacher and in my spare time I craft. 

I have been crafting all my life. I used to enter colouring in competitions all the time as a kid and did a lot of cross stitch and quilling. Then, years later, I started scrapbooking and over the last 4 years I have discovered so many other exciting crafty outlets. I love colouring with copics, making cards, sketching and painting, mixed media and off the page projects, and I have just discovered photography. I am continually learning new things and meeting new people. 

Being chosen to join the Southern Girls Challenge Team has ticked a box on my bucket list, and I am very excited to begin this exciting new adventure.

Clarinda's FB Link - https://www.facebook.com/Clarinda.Swan?fref=ts



Hi! My name is Chrissy and I live in beautiful Napier, New Zealand.
I live on my own with my dog ‘Harry’ and work full time [plus] as a caregiver..
I have three grown children and four wonderful grand children..2 of each.
Never been a crafting person, but started scrapbooking when the G/kids were small..
My crafting is my relaxing pleasure at night time and sometimes on the weekend..when time allows.
My style is where ever it takes me at the time..I don’t usually prepare for what happens when I start a project it just.. happens..but I do love doing little animated scenes and just started mixed media
 canvases.

9 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Big waves Teamies, I am thrilled to be on here...xx

Clarinda Swan said...

Lovely to read about you all, looking forward to seeing your awesome creations!

Maxine D said...

Great to meet you all :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awesome bios girlies. Welcome to our newbies. So glad to have you! xxx

Marie Mazz CAIRNS said...

On ya Clarinda !!! I just KNEW this would be a great move for you ;) great to see such a great team together and what wonderful art you all have to share !! looking forward to seeing ALL your amazing treasures <3

Tracy said...

What an amazing team. Proud to have you all on Team Trace.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Great team! Looking forward to seeing your delightful works!

Clarinda Swan said...

Awwww thanks Mazz. Couldn't have done it without you! Hugz!!

Clarinda Swan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.