Please do not enter our challenge using Sherri Baldy images. We do not allow these images to be used in projects by our DT for this blog so ask that you do not enter using her images. Entries that do so will be removed. Thanks.

Thursday, 3 March 2016

Getting Wordy with Team Trace

Two weeks has flown by yet again, this seems to be going just as quickly as the last which is quite scary!

This challenge we would love to see words on your projects please, the design team have done an awesome  job providing inspiration for this challenge so make sure and check  out their makes.
Please remember to check out the rules for our challenges they are posted just above the link tool.  We don't like deleting beautiful entries because of the entrant not following the rules.

Thanks so much to our two awesome sponsors for this challenge...


Digistampatelier

Here our the Design Team's beautiful projects to inspire you... 


Sarah
Using The Pineapple Girl by Julia Spiri
Using I Love U by Atelier


Clarinda
Using "Fairy Girl" by Atelier


 IF YOU ARE BASED IN NZ OR AUSSIE PLEASE PUT EITHER NZ OR AUS AFTER YOUR ENTRY.
One entry per person please.
No More than 9 other Challenges with ours and 
NO Sherri Baldy or Scrapbook Society images please.
Link to your post not your entire blog.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so sorry, please delete my entry!! I wasn't paying attention and entered a card that was posted before your challenge started!! Once again, so sorry.

Wendy said...

Adorable DT samples. Thanks for the "word" challenge. It was fun to play!

Maxine D said...

Lovely challenge - I forgot to put NZ by my entry - please can you add it for me. Thanks so much
Blessings
Maxine D

Granmargaret said...

I am sorry I forgot to put Australia next to my name No 21.
Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

Bad Kitty said...

design team made wonderful creations!
thank you for great challenge!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Monika Bourderioux said...

Thanks for hosting this challenge. Sharing with you my new card. Hugs. Monika